We are officially open starting Monday, May 4th. We are so excited to take care of our patients!
For Phase One of opening, we are requesting that you make an appointment for any of your vision needs.
We do have a few new requests during your visit:
- If you have ANY symptoms of illness including fever, difficulty breathing or cough, please wait 7 days before making an appointment to be seen.
- All staff and patients have their temperature checked upon arrival!
- We love our family and friends too! But for now, please do not bring “extra people” to your appointment.
- Please bring and wear a mask for your visit. All of our staff will be wearing masks to match the current COVID fashion trend!
- If you wear corrective lenses, please be sure and bring your current pair of glasses and the latest right and left box of your contact lenses.
We are here for you, as always.